3 Ways to Transfer Telkomsel Quota Easily
3 ways to transfer Telkomsel quota are currently important to know if at any time you or your friends run out of quota. Of course, it will be problematic if you do not have a quota in 1 hour. You will not be able to use communication apps like WhatsApp, Telegram, Signal, etc. Likewise, social media apps are not accessible without quota.
While nowadays the need for communication applications is very important. Especially for people who work remotely, communication in full work is carried out through electronic devices. Work will be hampered, even the loss of important moments when the quota runs out.
The same applies to social media, both by users and content creators. For users, of course, you don’t want to be left behind with new messages from friends. Content creators want to capture and share interesting moments instantly. If it’s just so many hours late, it loses the feeling because many people share it. After we have been able to feel the importance of quotas, we provide information about 3 ways to transfer the Telkomsel quota.
3 Ways to Transfer Telkomsel Quota Easily
Di below is the method used to obtain thequota of telkomsel in a simple way.
- Send quota via MBU
- To send credit via MBU, open the “call” service.
- Enter the number *500*2# to get a selection of services.
- The Internet Data Service message appears, select step 1 for the “Yes” command.
- After that, you can write the provider number to which the Internet data will be sent.
- In the next step, fill in the value of the Internet data to be sent
- Finally, enter the number 1 for the Agree command.
- If the delivery process is successful, a message indicating that the quota was successfully sent is displayed.
- Via USSD
- Otevřete menu “call/call” a zadejte *363 #
- Then focuson point 8 and open the information about the Internet data
- Point 7 on other package commands.
- Select point 4 or “Donation” for the command to send Internet data.
- Fill in the number of the provider you want to contact.
- Then go to the command “quota transfer Flash Gift package”.
- Finally, you just need to place a shipping order and wait for the information to complete the credit transfer process.
- Through the app
- To send Internet data in one of the 3 ways to transfer the Telkomsel quota using My Telkomsel, you need to install it on an electronic device. Please download it in the Play Store if you don’t have it yet.
- If the app is installed, go to “Give a gift”
- Navigation in the “Transfer quota” panel
- Next, fill in the number of the intended provider of friends for Internet data. Similarly, the amount of Internet data to be sent
- Not so long ago, you will receive a confirmation message.
- Please confirm that the Internet data sending process has been completed.
Conditions andrules for sending Telkomsel quotas
Requirements for the possibility to use the above 3 methods of transfer of Telkomsel quota if the intended provider is the same as within Telkom, such as Telkomsel and Telkomsel Loop, SimPATI. For now, it is still not possible to send to other providers outside Telkom, such as Indosat and so on.
Another requirement is a minimum of 50 MB of Internet data that can be sent using . The maximum limit in a single transfer is 5 hundred MB. While the total delivery for 1 day is a maximum of 3 GB with a maximum delivery frequency of 6 times. Therefore, if you use the maximum value of both the frequency and the amount of Internet data, the value is exactly 3 GB.
While the fee required for 1 transfer is 5 thousand rupees. While the remaining credit when receiving 5 thousand rupees for shipping costs is 1 thousand rupees. So when there is 5 thousand rupees remaining on your card, you cannot send a quota.
In addition, the Internet data usage limit resulting from sending 3 transfer methods of the Telkomsel quota is 3 days. If it exceeds 3 days, Internet data sent by other persons will no longer be used. Even the Internet data will fall and the value will return to its original state if you do not fill it in. But for the sender, the usage time will not decrease.
The advantages of Telkomsel make delivery easier
Knowing the 3 ways to transfer Telkomsel quota is not only important because of the needs. In addition, there are relatively more users of providers within Telkom than with other providers. So those who want to get a shipment or send credit are much easier.
The number of users is inseparable from the many benefits that users can enjoy. Today, at least 78 million people become its loyal customers. This is because the owned network is considered the most stable. In addition, the signal can reach 95 percent of all Indonesian citizens.
With more than 27,000 telecommunications infrastructures, it’s no wonder that all regions in Indonesia can use them. This provider has built more than 24,000 telecommunication accesses in the village through USO. In addition to Telkomsel, in addition to Telkomsel, there are also Telkomsel Loop, AS Card and SimPATI, which can transmit Internet data from Telkomsel.
In terms of network quality, with continuity, Telkomsel can meet world standards with coverage of more than 98 percent of connectivity levels. The quality of this network is also affected by dual-band GMS 9 hundreds, 1.8 thousand, up to +3G.
This is inseparable from the size of the budget to maintain the stability and quality of the network. No less than 17 trillion rupees are provided to maintain consumer comfort. This is to maintain your network, services and develop your products.
Telkomsel also continues to develop its products. You can mention ringname, iPhone 3G, Black Berry Internet Service, T-Cash Wallet, mobile banking, Telkomsel Flash and so on. Telkomsel will continue to develop its innovations to accommodate the mobile lifestyle.
Not to mention that when you encounter difficulties, the professionalism of Telkomsel is manifested in customer service. Today, more than 500 thousand service centers are provided at a high level. There are M-kiosks, Outlet Dealers, Gra PARI, call centers and so on.
How to save on your upload result quota
Since the quota sent is limited, you must of course use it as sparingly as possible. This effort sometimes fails because everything is needed for important things. However, there are several efforts that can be made to store the data obtained by one of the 3 ways of transferring the Telkomsel quota.
- Turn off automatic updates
Among those who spend data frequently, they unknowingly update apps automatically. To prevent this from happening, you can set the application update to be done manually. Change the Play Store automatic updates setting to over Wi-Fi online or Don’t update automatically.
- Turn off automatic downloads
This automatic download may also apply to apps like WhatsApp and Telegram. Change the settings from automatic downloading of media or files sent by other users to manual downloads. This can be done by setting up a data store for manual downloads.
To save data, you can use the offline system in applications that are commonly used online. For example, spotify, Google Maps, etc. provide offline and online formats. However, for some apps, you can use the offline format for paid.
Finally, if you actually have access to M-Banking or how to buy another loan on your own, you can do it right away. It’s safer, easier, can measure usage restrictions and so on. From the process 3 ways of transmission Telkomsel quota is used only in a critical situation.