How to Make an ATM BNI and Its Various Conditions
How to make an ATM BNI is very easy. BNI is a state-owned bank you can be familiar with. BNI’s year-to-year network is also growing, even now it is present in every sub-district and city across Indonesia. In some other countries, the BNI even already has representative branch offices.
Founded since 1946, BNI has a fairly large number of clients, in addition to BNI clients not only coming from adults, but also from students. Kalan gan students also have the patan kesemto have a savings account at BNI Bank.
Every time we open a bank account, later we will have a passbook and an ATM card that is used for payment instruments. ATM cards or debit cards are indeed a very important banking facility for the time being.
Types of BNI Bank ATM Cards
As we know, BNI issues so many ATM cards to accommodate the needs of its customers, each type of debit card has a different cost and capacity, here are some types:
- BNI Silver Debit. This type of BNI discharge has a gray color, on the front you will find batik chips and patterns. If you want to have this debit card, you just need to issue the first deposit of IDR 500 thousand.
- BNI Gold Debit. If you want to have a debit card with this type of gold, you must open a Taplus Bisnis account. The monthly administrative fee is R[ 7500, with a cash withdrawal limit of RP 15 million per day and a payment limit of IDR 50 million per day.
- BNI Platinum Debit. Usually, this BNI Platinum debt is owned by business people, the monthly costs it has are quite large, but the limit is also large, for the daily cash withdrawal limit is only IDR 15 million, while the transfer limit for its fellow BNI reaches IDR 100 million as does BNI Platinum ATMs the same as others.
- Green NPG debut. The green GPN debit card can only be used for domestic transactions, the advantage of this debit card is that the administration fee is very light, the monthly administration fee is only RP 4 thousand.
- Discharge GPN Orange. GPN Orange has a spending limit of IDR 10 million per day, with a transfer limit of IDR 50 million per day, and a cash withdrawal limit of IDR 5 million per day. The monthly administration fee is only IDR 4 thousand. In addition to the above types, there are many other types.
Kif tagħmel BNI ATM Offline
If you want to open an ATM BNI account, you can come by yourself to the BNI branch closest to home. Making an ATM card cannot be represented, so you must attach various types of documents such as personal identity such as a driver’s license or ID card, then NPWP, and KK.
In addition to the various macam, the above documents, later the bank also requires your signature in the ATM card and passbook. To open an account, you can go to customer service and explain that you would like to open a BNI account. CS will later provide a selection of savings types.
You just need to adjust the type of savings to your current needs, for example, if you’re still a beginner and need an ATM just to save, you can choose the BNI TabunganKu product. However, if you are still a student, you can choose the BNI Simple product.
If you have decided on the type of savings, you must complete the savings account opening form. Complete the account opening correctly and in accordance with the personal data starting from name, date of birth, address, occupation, entry and others. Avoid doodling on personal data blanks. How to create an upcoming BNI ATM you only have to pay the initial deposit.
The initial deposit for opening this account will vary, depending on the choice of the type of savings you want to open. The payment of this initial deposit is through a bank teller, so it is not through customer service. After the initial payment of the deposit has been successfully made, you can get an ATM and passbook.
Oħloq ATM BNI Online
The creation of an ATM BNI can also be done online. If you choose to open an online account, you don’t have to come to the branch office. This service allows you tobuy accounts anywhere andonly. How to make an ATM BNI online only takes a maximum of 15 minutes.
However, it should be remembered, if you want to prepare your identity for opening, in addition to this you must also ensure that the mobile phone used is connected to the internet network, so that opening the account later can be done easily. When all files are ready, you can open the BNI mobile banking application.
- Install the BNI bank mobile banking application, download the application through the App Store or Google Store, make sure the phone is always connected to the internet network when performingthe application download process. The application cannot download perfectly when the internet is disconnected.
- When the download is complete, laterthe application will be installed with automation, you can open the BNI mobile banking application and select the registry. You can read the terms and conditions, if you have read it, click Agree so that you can continue the opening process.
- Choose the type of savings that suits your needs, you can fill in the personal data page by identity such as NIK KTP, dateof birth then enter the OTP sent via SMS, you can also fill in your personal data and company data.
- If your personal data has been filled in, the next way to create an ATM BNI is to upload a selfie photo along with your ID card, a photo of your ID card, plus a signature. Click take a photo of your ID card. Later the mobile screen will activate the camera automatically. When you upload a selfie with an ID card.
- Click the mobile banking list when you have finished uploading the data, so you just need to create a User ID to be able to access the service, click the terms and conditions and click afterwards. Later you will be given a reference code and select video banking. After that, you will make a video call with CS.
Advantages of using the BNI ATM Card
After knowing how to make an ATM BNI, the next thing you should know is the advantages of using an ATM card from the BNI bank. Having a debit card from the BNI bank makes it easier for us to make transactions without the need to get cash.
With non-cash payments, monthly finances become more properly identifiable, you can see what needs to spend for a whole month. In addition, BNI also has many attractive promos, so you can get point benefits for discounted benefits when making debit card payments.
Before opening a BNI account, it is better to know in advance what your needs are now. Don’t let it be simply because you want to follow the prestige of having a class card, choosing a Platinum debit, when you don’t actually need it yet, so before practicing how to do an ATM BNI, you first know your needs.